Sunday, July 14, 2013

Project #9 - Final Report on PLN

Haley Torries Symbaloo Account

This is my final PLN update for EDM310 at the University of South Alabama. My personal learning network has helped me have easy access to all of the sites I need. I have added all four teachers that I was assigned for my c4t assignments to my Symbaloo account. I marked them as resources so I can go to the individual post that these teachers make on their blogs. The list of the individual post is located where the Google box is in the image above. I also added four education news sites in the top, right corner of the image; The Learning Network, My Web 4ED, Education News and ISME. These sites help me keep up with the latest news in education. I enjoy using my PLN to learn about education that is occurring across the United States and around the world. I plan on using the Symbaloo EDU when I become a teacher so all of my resources I need in the classroom, will all be on one site. 

1 comment:

  1. Very good! You have added people. Most of your classmates have not even though people are critical to any PLN!

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete